Ride Rage Coatings

Hit these people up for accessories, upgrades, and SWAG!
Swingdancr
Web Page Czar
Web Page Czar

Ride Rage Coatings

Post#1 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:00 pm

Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_1.jpg (8.39 KiB) Viewed 233 times

Ride Rage Coatings
Dan and Carla Hill
(423) 330-0230

Ride Rage Coatings will be there and ready to install some very beautiful valve covers again this year. Get your orders in early as some have already pre ordered theirs!!
Also new this year I have a much larger oven that can handle any part of the Miata...Hard dog Roll bars, sway bars, and any other part of your Miata that you might want to protect from rust or just to make your Miata stand out.
The parts do not necessarily have to be just Miata parts. I am doing a lot of complete sets of patio furniture right now as well as bumpers and other parts for trucks and cars along with Motorcycle frames.

All you have to do is bring your Miata by the booth, go enjoy your friends, visit the other vendors or enjoy a cold drink in the shade while your engine bay gets a facelift. I have already started filling a few advance orders so get your order to me soon so I can reserve a cover for you!
Contact me and we'll get you set up for a change you'll be able to enjoy for many years to come!
Also, if you have items that you want to have powdercoated and can bring them to the gap I can get them turned around for you pretty quickly. That way there will be only one way shipping involved.
If you look at who the winners are at the car shows: Miatas at Myrtle Beach, Zoomin the Mountains of East Tennessee most of them have chosen Ride Rage to help them with their engine bays.
Come on by the booth while you are there at the Gap and see what's available for your ride!
Josh and Missy
Staying in Fontana
Driving the infamous Crabbycar

RideRageCoatings
Vendor
Vendor

Re: Ride Rage Coatings

Post#2 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:56 pm

Hey Gappers....WOW Miatas at the gap number 21!!!!!!! Ride Rage Coatings will be there once again with Powder Coated Valve Covers to install and some NC Miata Engine Bay enhancements. Ride Rage is also adding this year ceramic coating to the list of things we do. If you have a header, exhaust pipe, muffler for your Miata or other vehicle (Motorcycle, Truck, Car, Go- Kart, lawn Mower) check with me before the Gap gathering so you can send me the parts and then I can deliver them to you at the Gap (or ship them back before or after if you wish to bring them to me while at the gap).
This will be my 20th year at the gap and Ride Rage coatings 16th year of supplying and installing beautiful valve covers on these great little cars!
Come on by the booth and say hello and get your engine bay looking more beautiful!!

Dan and Carla :dragon:
Dan and Carla Hill
Ride Rage Coatings and More
"Helping you to personalize your ride"
Check us out on Instagram "rideragecoatings.net/" to see the latest happenings at the shop!

RideRageCoatings
Vendor
Vendor

Re: Ride Rage Coatings

Post#3 » Wed May 10, 2017 2:53 pm

Added footnote: If you wish to pre order a valve cover to be installed while you are at the gap the time is getting shorter. Custom jobs take a little while longer but really help you get what you want for the color combinations. I still have covers available 1990 -1997, 1999- 2000, 2001 - 2005 VVT. I will have some NC model engine dress up kits available for installation while you are at the gap as well. You can pre order these in your preferred color now until July 15. After that no pre orders will be accepted.
Thanks to all and see you at the GAP!!!! :D
Dan and Carla Hill
Ride Rage Coatings and More
"Helping you to personalize your ride"
Check us out on Instagram "rideragecoatings.net/" to see the latest happenings at the shop!

Return to “Vendors & Sponsors”